Coupon codes are case-sensitive and must be entered exactly as they appear on the coupon. After entering the code, you must click the “Apply Coupon” button under the coupon code.
Here are some tips for coupon codes that don't seem to be working:
- Has the coupon expired? Most coupons are for limited time promotions. The expiration date of the coupon should be on the duration for which the coupon code is valid.
- Try to copy and paste the code from the original source. In some cases, codes may be case-sensitive.
- Check the dollar amount. For some coupons, the dollar amount of the shopping cart has to be greater than the promo code value. For example, you may need to spend $50.01 in order to use a $50 off coupon
- Are you using the promotion in combination with other coupon codes? In most cases, only one promotion can be used per order.
- Try to checkout with a different email address. Some promotions are linked to an email address. If you have received multiple coupons to the same email address, try purchasing the item as a guest. The coupon registration process will recognize when a coupon code was used with an email address. It will not allow a second promotion code, of the same type, to be used for the same email address.
If you are still having problems with your coupon, please Contact us.